Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lost My Inspire 1 Into Lake

Reaction score
Might be hidden in dji app just have to keep poking around sometimes before you find it. Is there anyway you can get it out of Lake
A friend of mine scuba dived to try to find it but the water isn’t very clear at the moment due to the weed which is hampering the search

Reactions: InspireEagle
Reaction score
A friend of mine scuba dived to try to find it but the water isn’t very clear at the moment due to the weed which is hampering the search
Good you got scuba diver you're bird is probably in the weeds will probably have to feel for it or maybe try dragging bottom if that don't work

Reaction score
Flying my inspire 1 this morning over a lake and then suddenly it’s fallen out the sky and goodbye drone
I’m sorry for your loss, but, based on your original description vs the pieces added later, it doesn’t seem like it ‘just fell from the sky’.

This all smells like pilot nexperience and very poor decision making. Since you described the woman in the boat who witnessed it as descending slowly... you were flying too low and BLOS. And do you think it was wise to do this flight when, as you say you can’t afford to have lost your drone?

And the only reason I think it’s important to determine that is because there ate just soooo many posts (not saying this one) where a drone lost control, or flew away or dropped out of the sky when, in reality, it was pilot error/bad decision making.

There are just so many things that can go wrong with RC aircraft, and then if you have someone at the controls that doesn’t even know how to actually fly if auto systems fail, then throw in some bad decisions, and you have disaster, and blaming of the drone. Then of course you hear people say how there are all these problems with drones and they just ‘fall out of the sky’

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ruffdog64

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndreasOberg