Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Matrix 100 did they accidentaly leak this video ??

Interesting. Sure cuts down on assembly labor at the factory :). Ship a box of parts :)

Looks like they went with standard E800 motors so no QR prop adapters are needed.

Nice to see the xt60 battery plugin. Plenty of room on the top plate for whatever size battery a guy wants to use! Would be nice to see some 45 minute flight times! :)

great... i just bought the inspire 1 last week.>< lol
Good choice still unless you want to build a custom rig out of a 3200 airframe. Add batteries and, yes, they are specific to the Matrice (and how will they need to charge??), camera (DJI sells the X3 for 600 bucks) and avoidance (when it comes out) and you will have a pretty expensive bird that does what you can do with your elegant Inspire.

Reactions: intelli
Yeah, pricey for a naked inspire 1!! Looks like the sped specs are the same as the inspire. Was hopping for a faster frame!

I see they called it the " Matrice" not the Matrix. Different bird?
Same bird. I think they realized that it was leaked and wanted to own all the search results when they launched, or they realized it could be confused with the Matrix from Ace, a competitor.

Same bird. I think they realized that it was leaked and wanted to own all the search results when they launched, or they realized it could be confused with the Matrix from Ace, a competitor.
I bet they got a call from wow hobbies in Orange county. .the turbo ace matrix people..
Anyone who has done a search for a drone has probably seen their sales video. .
They are on top of the Internet game for marketing. .
They make some awesome drones ,but are expensive. .
turbo...

1. Take a deep breath.
  2. Pull out your wallet.
  3. Now remove your credit card.
  4. Explain to wife that it's the inspire 1 but that you took off the white cover.

That instructional video started way too late. They omitted several import steps at the beginning:
  1. Take a deep breath.
  2. Pull out your wallet.
  3. Now remove your credit card.
Well, you get the idea. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry