Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Very interesting why do you use a spotlight?
Do you have any close up photos, how have you connected it to the drone ? Sorry loads of questions!

Reaction score
Very interesting why do you use a spotlight?
Do you have any close up photos, how have you connected it to the drone ? Sorry loads of questions!
Primarily to light subjects at twilight for photography. I do have some closer photos I’ll post.
I screwed a GoPro mount to the rear plate and 3D printed a matching mount to attach to the light.

Reaction score
Very nice how long can you fly at normal speeds? The most I have lifted is 600g with minimal time lost

Reaction score
That is real nice effect thats one hell of a bright light. I just realized 600g is 1.3lb..so I am about the same as you in payload. I remove the back of the Inspire and print a new one that works with direct GoPro buckle for inter changing or EVO SS gimbal if I need a a smooth transition on rear camera. Trying GoPro 360 Fusion now,

Attachments

Reactions: Brent Newman
Reaction score
Attached is a link to my GoPro Fusion 360 Rear Mount test video and a image of mounting. Works very well
I was suprised at the quality of the GoPro Fusion 360 stabilizer

1570629828449.png

Reactions: Brent Newman
Reaction score
Very interesting set up thanks for showing, ideally I’d like to to grip the camera above the drone at the rear though

Reaction score
Let me look into that it would be directly in center of drone using the same mounting type. I has to be screwed in I do not believe anything that moves above ground should use snaps. There are are inserted nuts in that area and could be stabilized to front nuts. I want to use the same design I have on my other mounts so you can use a EVO SS gimball or GoPro buckle. Bottom mounts work fine with EVO SS gimbal or down facing camera . GoPro Fusion has a wider FOV so top center would be better.

Reaction score
Finished the Top Mounting system for Inspire one seires here are a few videos with the GoPro 360 Fusion top mounted . Even in the max forward position you still get the rotors . You woul have to raise the camera another 6 inches which is probably not a good idea. Works very well can also mount a top gimbal

SAMPLE VIDEO 11/03/19 Top Mount Maximum Forward Position
Link to video showing GoPro Fusion 360 stability tests

SAMPLE VIDEO 11/03/19
Top Mount Maximum Rearward Position
Link to video showing GoPro Fusion 360 stability tests

Attachments

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member