Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Mount for streamlights

Amazon $58.00[/QUOTE]

Nice, but I'm not seeing the MH20 for that price on Amazon, then again I may have overlooked the item you're referring to. : ) Can you provide the link.

Last edited:
Another alternative by Nitecore, offering USB recharge port along with an AC adapter I believe.
4" length, weighs 3.08oz. Puts out 1000 Lumens.
Not sure who is providing the best price on this model tho.
MH20 | Nitecore
[/QUOTE]

nice specs wt with battery same as p12 but could not find out how long it lasts on each mode. p12 1 hr. 15 minutes at full 1000 l.

nice specs wt with battery same as p12 but could not find out how long it lasts on each mode. p12 1 hr. 15 minutes at full 1000 l.[/QUOTE]

2 hrs. on (turbo )= 1000 lumens.

Try this link for full specs.
www.batteryjunction.com/nitecore-mh20.html

Last edited:
So I've been interested in search and rescue applications for the Inspire. The mounts for lights I've found have been lacking. If I'm going to put $300 worth of lights on my bird, I don't want them attached by velcro or dual lock, no matter how strong they claim to be. And I don't want them hanging off the end, I'd like them closer to the CG.

So I noticed a place on the frame that would make a good mounting spot and made this mount out of some aluminium bar and rail sections I had in my workshop. I'm still waiting for two streamlights (one TLR-1 HL and one TLR-1 HPL) to see how the inspire will handle the weight.

Thoughts?
View attachment 7480 View attachment 7481 View attachment 7482 View attachment 7483 View attachment 7484
You should market these.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk