Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Jump in and join our free DJI Inspire community today!

N1 video encoder

cool, does ti take a lot of work or is it a case of just changing the wiring harness ?

Website
www.flyhighusa.com
There are a few things involved in doing it properly, I will be happy to talk to you and give you the ends and outs if you need some help. I am available every afternoon after 1 pm. It has worked very well for us so far.

hi, i also search any information about how connect Inspire and N1 encoder ( dronexpert.nl did it )

Please tell me or PM me how did someone connect his N1 to Inspire. I already connected it and it stays green (has a video input), but doesn't show on DJI Go. Also, I think I need to upgrade the N1 Encoder, but do not have Matrice. Is there another way to upgrade it. Cannot find N1 Assistant software for it.

Hello!
Anybody can help me to setup N1 encoder with Inspire 1?
I connected the encoder to the aircraft and the sj cam to the encoder via hdmi, but nothing....
Thank you!

I'm trying to set up a FLIR through the N1 into my Inspire 1. It's working to a point. There is really bad latency. Trying to isolate where this might be coming from.

To start I'd like to upgrade the firmware on the N1 Encoder. DJI Assistant 2 doesn't "see" the N1 when plugged in. Is there any way to update this w/o mounting to a Matrice 100?

I'm trying to set up a FLIR through the N1 into my Inspire 1. It's working to a point. There is really bad latency. Trying to isolate where this might be coming from.

To start I'd like to upgrade the firmware on the N1 Encoder. DJI Assistant 2 doesn't "see" the N1 when plugged in. Is there any way to update this w/o mounting to a Matrice 100?
nature: Were you ever able to sort out the latency issue? Just got my I1 hooked up to a FLIR Vue Pro 336 via the N1 encoder (analog AV port). Video is displaying in the DJI GO app, but the delay along with the pixelation is horrendous. Takes 1-3 seconds to sort out a clear image, that is, until the camera or object moves again. Is this similar to what you were experiencing?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cincofresh