Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

NCORE - controller

Reaction score
Hi pilots!

Did not find the information anywhere ...

It so happened that my drone crashed. When assembling, I noticed that there is one free connector on the controller.

Does anyone know and can say for what it can be used?

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 49
Its not used on a regular basis. DSLR Pros has a FPV camera that you can attach to the I1 that uses that port for power.

Reactions: ACDS
Its not used on a regular basis. DSLR Pros has a FPV camera that you can attach to the I1 that uses that port for power.
Good information .. I suspected something like that.
Can you give more information about connecting a FPV camera to this port or direct me to the desired search direction?

Not exactly accurate information.
By reference, a camera is proposed that will be connected to an additional transmitter and an additional screen without software DJI or APP DJI GO

If we have this connector for an additional camera, then, theoretically, we can connect a course camera to this connector (similar to Inspire 2 ).
Based on this information, the question arises - HOW?!

Not exactly sure what you are asking, but that FPV camera connects to a wireless monitor. There is a transmitter attached to the I1. All the port is used for is to draw power. What it is EXACTLY supposed to be used for as designed by DJI, I have no idea.

ОК.

So we will look for information and expect information from other pilots - maybe there are knowledgeable people.

The primary information gives the direction of motion ..!:)

If you have an electrical circuit of this connector, it is possible to assemble a cable to connect the camera. It is theoretically possible, having two flight controllers - a pilot / operator, to obtain a FPV picture for the operator's controller.

Without installing third-party transmitters and other equipment.

If you have an electrical circuit of this connector, it is possible to assemble a cable to connect the camera. It is theoretically possible, having two flight controllers - a pilot / operator, to obtain a FPV picture for the operator's controller.

Without installing third-party transmitters and other equipment.
No - the socket can be used for power. You cannot embed/interleave another video stream within the lightbridge transmission signal.
Why on earth you would want to add an additional flight controller is beyond me. Would be pointless and weigh more than a small 5.8ghz video TX.

Hello everyone, I am also curious on that extra port.... and thinking if possible to connect an DJI FPV Air Unit in it?...

Attachments

• IMG_20210322_222240.jpg
    IMG_20210322_222240.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop