Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Cendence firmware (April 18, 2018)

After a month away from flying (winter came back hard and strong), I was pleased to see all this Update News! I updated everything without issue but I have not tested yet. However, I do not see any indication on the Cendence regarding the patch antenna status. I have tried several times and have yet to see any notification. Is anyone seeing this?

After a month away from flying (winter came back hard and strong), I was pleased to see all this Update News! I updated everything without issue but I have not tested yet. However, I do not see any indication on the Cendence regarding the patch antenna status. I have tried several times and have yet to see any notification. Is anyone seeing this?
When you connect to the I2 there's a message at the bottom of the RC display window "Patch Antenna Connected".

Has anyone else noticed that the bug that prevents the custom button settings from being saved seems to have returned following this update?

I've had an issue with my settings vanishing.

Yes, the settings often seem to revert to default but at least I only had to import the saved setting to get going again.

Since updating to the latest firmware I have lost the saved settings and when I try to save them again I get an error saying that I do not have the correct permissions!

I should mention that this error occurs when I am using my Crystal Sky monitor. Maybe I should check for the fault on my iPad before concluding that it is related to the Cendence firmware update...

When you connect to the I2 there's a message at the bottom of the RC display window "Patch Antenna Connected".

Thanks Matthew! As with many other issues, it helps when the AC is on. So, It does display "Patch antenna not detected" when I power up the I2 but when I attach the patch antenna I continue to get the same message! I have restarted everything multiple times but still get "not detected" I had the range issues (lost signal <1000 ft) with this patch antenna since new and have not used it beyond my first test flight and have been waiting for the FW updates in hopes that it would be corrected per suggestions received from DJI but now I'm beginning to believe it's just JUNK.
Perhaps Florida Drone Supply has some input?
Thanks guys!
John

Mine is on 2.00.0045 and does not ask me for firmware upgrade on my DJI Go 4.2.8 app. Do they take off the upgrade maybe?

I have only recently acquired my Cendence with the patch antenna so I do not have first hand experience on the past issues with the patch antenna. So far I've flown the AC out to 2.7 km without any transmission issues. This is with latest firmware on everything.

Does this fix a lousy patch antenna issue?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth