Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Firmware

They didn't because it's off topic...
Ummm. How is it off topic when it has already been mentioned that it was possible new pilot software had to come out before the F/W update? If it's indeed required that's quite on topic....

I followed this thread so I would know when I could update. Shame it's decended into confusion.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Stealthmatt, post: 41867, member: 1249"...Firmware updates have usually occurred towards the end of the week and towards the end of the working day on China time.

The v1.2.1.06 was released on Tuesday May 26th.

FWIW[/QUOTE]

That's why I said "usually" and if your from America then your a day behind China, so it would have been Wednesday which is closer to the end of the working week. Dji China don't appear to work on weekends.

This is an observation only so we will just have to wait to see.

Please don't let this thread get into a playground brawl guys.

Lol you started it by saying firmware will be released this week. I think this was your plan to create chaos and confusion while you watch the world burn lol.

I joke I think we just all eager to see a new firmware

Lol you started it by saying firmware will be released this week. I think this was your plan to create chaos and confusion while you watch the world burn lol.

I joke I think we just all eager to see a new firmware
I wish I had kept my big gob shut now :p.
It was pulled last minute (as I was afraid can happen).
Firmware NEVER gets released until the PM signs off on it.
However......the wait WILL be worthwhile......;)

Info updates are always welcome! Glad they have some sort of quality control. Better they crash their Inspires than we crash ours.

Space weather looks calm now. Time to get out and do some more flying!

Nothing worst then half baked, half ***, or half done... :confused::mad::eek:
Still... I'm guilty of checking DJI's download page 3~4 times a day as of late... :p
NOT because I intend to be a "first flasher"... Heck NO!!... :rolleyes:
I'm looking for the release notes... to see what they finally supposedly fixed, added, upgraded... o_O
I'll then wait for some brave souls to do the final "beta" test... Flash their birds "A" to "D" and fly.
As long as all seems well... I'll then flash myself and "trust but verify" with my own bird... :rolleyes:
Sorry DJI... but you lost my trust when you bricked my "B" with '17'... :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: qbizzy
I have resorted to a web page monitor for the inspire 1 download page... As soon as a change is detected (scanned once an hour) it will email me..

https://visualping.io

lol I would set to 15 minutes but my credit would run out fast...

Reactions: mdomeny

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont