Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Inspire 1 owner with a question?

Reaction score
I picked up a used Inspire 1 and I'm having problems with it constantly changing flight modes from GPS to P-Atti mode while flying (even closely)? I'm also getting "strong Interference" warnings a lot, and I'm flying out in the country with very little around? It has all the latest updates, is there a bug in the updates? Any help would be appreciated!

I picked up a used Inspire 1 and I'm having problems with it constantly changing flight modes from GPS to P-Atti mode while flying (even closely)? I'm also getting "strong Interference" warnings a lot, and I'm flying out in the country with very little around? It has all the latest updates, is there a bug in the updates? Any help would be appreciated!

I had the same issues see this thread Wireless Interference Problematic Error - Possible Firmware Issue

I'am going out today (weather permitting) and give it a try again! I have my iPad 4 mini, iPhone 7 +, and a Nexus 7 (2013) tablet that are going along.All will be used with "airplane mode on",and WiFi off! I also fly a Mavic Pro with DJI GO4,and have never had any problems with it,using the iPad?The Inspire1 is on, app: V3.1.28, Ac V1.11.0150, RC V1.7.80, Camera V1.10.01.40, Basic Data V1.00.01.07! I also plan on setting the RC HD to "custom" and flying on channel 20,to try and find a "open-and clear channel" to operate on.

Last edited:

This might help.

Can I down grade from V 1.11.01.50? The Controller is on V 1.7.80

Yes. You MIGHT be able to go to 1.08.xx directly if you do this:

Read the descriptions for BOTH videos THOROUGHLY before asking any questions.

Yes. You MIGHT be able to go to 1.08.xx directly if you do this:

Read the descriptions for BOTH videos THOROUGHLY before asking any questions.
Donnie,one more question? I don't have a PC. I use a Mac, will this work on it?

Donnie,one more question? I don't have a PC. I use a Mac, will this work on it?

The PC or Mac merely transfer the files to the MicroSD. All the "magic" occurs independent of computer environment or O.S. That said...

The MicroSD is formatted to the exFAT file system. As long as your Mac can read and copy files to an exFAT file system, you should be golden.

The PC or Mac merely transfer the files to the MicroSD. All the "magic" occurs independent of computer environment or O.S. That said...

The MicroSD is formatted to the exFAT file system. As long as your Mac can read and copy files to an exFAT file system, you should be golden.
Thanks,Donnie!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell