Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Inspire Pilot - USA - TN

Reaction score
Hello. I recently upgraded to an Inspire 2 package. I have 4 flights under my belt and am loving it. Previously (and currently) was a Mavic Air pilot. Part 107 licensed. Been lurking a bit to get an idea for my I2 purchase. I am really thankful for all of the information.

I am certainly wathcing out for him. I almost always catch his TNL shows. The drone news portion is a favorite of mine and my wife's.

Hello. I recently upgraded to an Inspire 2 package. I have 4 flights under my belt and am loving it. Previously (and currently) was a Mavic Air pilot. Part 107 licensed. Been lurking a bit to get an idea for my I2 purchase. I am really thankful for all of the information.
I have had my i2 for 2 years now and I'm still learning things. I work all the time so I don't get much flight time in but I lost my first one and I bought another one because I love flying it. It's fast and the videos are incredible with the x5s and the 45mm lens I highly recommend. I also recommend the cendence remote because it very hard to fly with the original remote control and the cendence makes it much easier and it's an awesome looking remote and you could setup most of the buttons the way you want them and that makes it easier. I also recommend the GPS module you can use it on both remote controls. I was getting 12 Satellites now I get 17 to 20 Satellites and it's really cheap. Good luck with your i2 take care.

I have had my i2 for 2 years now and I'm still learning things. I work all the time so I don't get much flight time in but I lost my first one and I bought another one because I love flying it. It's fast and the videos are incredible with the x5s and the 45mm lens I highly recommend. I also recommend the cendence remote because it very hard to fly with the original remote control and the cendence makes it much easier and it's an awesome looking remote and you could setup most of the buttons the way you want them and that makes it easier. I also recommend the GPS module you can use it on both remote controls. I was getting 12 Satellites now I get 17 to 20 Satellites and it's really cheap. Good luck with your i2 take care.
Thank you so much for the advice. I am in the market for a Cendence now but I can wait to get a good deal. I just bought a second inspire package (used) because my first is being sent for warranty repair and I needed the drone for a job quickly. That second purchase took a lot of my budget that I planned for the cendence. At least I did get a good 45mm lens. I do have a GPS module but have not tried it yet. I am loving flying the Inspire. Still love flying my Mavic but I have to say that the Inspire is a breath taking experience.

Reactions: Joe Perez

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan