Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Lightbridge antenna system....video inside....

It does Turb.
I've taken those pics straight off DBS Web site. Mines yet to arrive.
Looks more professional than my fpvlr antennas without amps...
do they have a picture with the amps and the panel ??
if so how much does a kit with amps cost ??
Pretty cool sirnikolas. .even without the quad pic on the panel..haha..lol...
Guess I'll have to get one..

Reactions: sirnikolas
It does Turb.
I've taken those pics straight off DBS Web site. Mines yet to arrive.
There's no talk of an amp kit. I'm pretty sure that'll be the next step.
Ye I'm glad he removed the imprint from the front. Kinda looked toyish...
Ya man..
auzzie power....
it does look cool though. ..

Hardware and product look great. Simple clean look. And the price cannot be beat. The kit works on the Inspire and P3. There has been much back and forth on the compatibility of the P3 and Inspire remotes. I have a second Inspire remote that I never use and wanted to modify that remote so I can use on both the inspire and P3. Does anyone have real info (maybe someone that's actually tried) of compatibility of using the Inspire remote with the P3. I am not concerned about possible HDMI issues.

Reactions: dreadwing
Just received my DBS antennas!. I need to do some testing today to see how they compare to the FPVLR's. The mounts are very easy to take on and off. I could probably use the FPVLR mount with the amps and attach the DBS antenna as an option. I will have to mess with it a bit first and see what will work.

IMG_1434.JPG

Last edited:
I just took my first flight with my new DBS modded antennas. So far I am very impressed!! With the DBS, the range and FOV is as good if not better than the (FPVLR antennas with the amps addon!!) Would love to try putting amps on the DBS to see if it makes additional improvements, but I did get over 12K feet with almost perfect signal from my backyard. On the FPVLR non modded I can get about 6-7K feet at max on that same flight path without amps.

I was even able to cruise around the neighborhood without any signal drop or having to be directly pointed to the craft!! So will be doing some FPV with my goggles later on. I will need to do some more flight testing but so far I can that the results have been great. Especially considering the price and build quality!! I would highly recommend these to anyone looking to increase their range and FOV.

Last edited:
I just took my first flight with my new DBS modded antennas. So far I am very impressed!! With the DBS, the range and FOV is as good if not better than the (FPVLR antennas with the amps addon!!) Would love to try putting amps on the DBS to see if it makes additional improvements, but I did get over 12K feet with almost perfect signal from my backyard. On the FPVLR non modded I can get about 6-7K feet at max without amps.

I was even able to cruise around the neighborhood without any signal drop or having to be directly pointed to the craft!! So will be doing some FPV with my goggles later on. I will need to do some more flight testing but so far I can that the results have been great. Especially considering the price and build quality!! I would highly recommend these to anyone looking to increase their range and FOV.
That's crazy results man...
5 more thousand feet more range without boosters. .
Very impressive. ..
thanks dreadwing you cost me some more doe...lol...

And a box of pudding!! It's worth the price for sure!! I will try boosters this weekend and to see what kind of a range I can get with those. My HD signal was super clean as well when looking at the channel spectrum.

But just the fact I can fly around without having to point directly at the i1 is a huge plus esp when flying in FPV!! Going to use these with the headplays and will let u know how it goes!! Tony from FPVLR might need to put out a level 3 upgrade now that there is some competition!! ;-)

And a box of pudding!! It's worth the price for sure!! I will try boosters this weekend and to see what kind of a range I can get with those. My HD signal was super clean as well when looking at the channel spectrum.

But just the fact I can fly around without having to point directly at the i1 is a huge plus esp when flying in FPV!! Going to use these with the headplays and will let u know how it goes!! Tony from FPVLR might need to put out a level 3 upgrade now that there is some competition!! ;-)
Right on ...
did you have any problems connecting the cables to your rc since your cables come out of the top of your rc??
Did you use adapters? ?

I bet you will get another 5000 feet with your boosters at your spot...
that's the deep end of the pool ........

Anything more than 3+ miles becomes a battery concern :) .. But having full signal out at 16k+ feet would be ideal!!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manashiroy