Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Pilot from Louisiana

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name is Paul and I'm from the southwest Louisiana area (USA). I've just recently acquired an Inspire 1 V2 and I'm really enjoying it. Right now I'm not really focusing on filming or taking pictures, but rather on the piloting of the drone. I do film almost everytime I put it in the air, but not for the purpose of editing or posting, but just to get a feel for it. I'm really anxious to become proficient enough at piloting to begin filiming and photography.

Hi everyone,
My name is Paul and I'm from the southwest Louisiana area (USA). I've just recently acquired an Inspire 1 V2 and I'm really enjoying it. Right now I'm not really focusing on filming or taking pictures, but rather on the piloting of the drone. I do film almost everytime I put it in the air, but not for the purpose of editing or posting, but just to get a feel for it. I'm really anxious to become proficient enough at piloting to begin filiming and photography.
Welcome Paul, a lot of good ppl/info here!

Hi everyone,
Hi Paul, welcome to the community. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jj2018