Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Newbie. Would love your thoughts on these tests.

Reaction score

First post! Would love some criticism on my shots.

Shot with -1 sharpness, -3 contrast, -1 saturation, and basic graded in premiere.

Looking forward to being a part of this community!

Smooth flying, nice place, love the sky. Yes I tried those settings, but inept at grading etc (getting better), so now I shoot on auto and do a bit of PE in Premiere Elements.
I believe someone else said the sharpness of the sharpness (if that makes sense) is toned down in the new FW, so as before -1 is more like -2 now.

Thanks for sharing and I'm sure many more knowledgeable people will along.

Nice job, even colour balance/grading is quite a challenge, you have done a good job, moody/dramatic in parts.
I fully agree with Jim Hare's comments in regard to length of show. Less is more for me, but if you are telling a story it is a challenge to cut out good shots for the sake of the story. I have been doing this for a few years now and it is still difficult (I agree with Jim at around 80-90 seconds, my attention span drifts quickly after that, keep em wanting more!).
Read a lot, watch a lot, look what others do and unpick how it is achieved. Like photography, getting it right takes time. Above all, enjoy it!

Reactions: lrwskyfilms

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry