Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No camera signal

Reaction score
Today I was flying and after a few minutes I got the "no signal" sign.The app asked me to return home or cancel.When I cancelled the fly save signal did came back and i did have FPV.After a few seconds this all happened again,so I cancelled again.But it came back again and again.
So I went home and found out that camera is responding to my commands(pan and rotate),but no FPV.
If I look at my app it says update required.But everything is allready updated since last update and it worked fine.
Running the Android app and tried everything else.
Any suggestions?
There is allready a thread on this but it's not giving any solutions.
http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/no-video-signal.1939/

Ok after a few more attempts I alleady got a message wich said firmware required,and now the app shows firmware is latest.
Now I'm really confused.But still no FPV

Reinstall your updated firmware and your controller also remove the gimbal and make sure your connections are firm.. Good Luck

Today I was flying and after a few minutes I got the "no signal" sign.The app asked me to return home or cancel.When I cancelled the fly save signal did came back and i did have FPV.After a few seconds this all happened again,so I cancelled again.But it came back again and again.
So I went home and found out that camera is responding to my commands(pan and rotate),but no FPV.
If I look at my app it says update required.But everything is allready updated since last update and it worked fine.
Running the Android app and tried everything else.
Any suggestions?
There is allready a thread on this but it's not giving any solutions.
http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/no-video-signal.1939/
Which version of the android app are you running? Exact version number please.

Which version of the android app are you running? Exact version number please.
App versiom 1.0.10.I posted this a few weeks ago,but still have at some times "no signal".After the last FW upgrade it seems better,but it's still there once and awhile.Trying to figure out if this got something to do with a battery.I think I have this with one of my batteries.Have numbered them and trying to find out wich one.Also when going fast could be the problem.Not sure yet.Now I can fly "through " the no signal warning and the safe to fly signal comes back.Recording doesn't stop either,but if this happens the recordings shows as date 1-1-2013.
But I have to wait due to the sh*t wheather this next week:mad:.Time for some editing I guess

App versiom 1.0.10.I posted this a few weeks ago,but still have at some times "no signal".After the last FW upgrade it seems better,but it's still there once and awhile.Trying to figure out if this got something to do with a battery.I think I have this with one of my batteries.Have numbered them and trying to find out wich one.Also when going fast could be the problem.Not sure yet.Now I can fly "through " the no signal warning and the safe to fly signal comes back.Recording doesn't stop either,but if this happens the recordings shows as date 1-1-2013.
But I have to wait due to the sh*t wheather this next week:mad:.Time for some editing I guess
Two questions:
When the RTH message came up did you happen to check you battery cell levels?
Are you using the HDMI out on your controller?

I had the same problem today and solved it by rebooting my Hudl 2 Android device.

Two questions:
When the RTH message came up did you happen to check you battery cell levels?
Are you using the HDMI out on your controller?
Didn't think about the battery,but will do this next time.Not using the HDMI out.The thing is that I didn't lose any control.

having same issues -- tried speaking to support but they are useless. There is not much I've not tried, hopefully meeting someone soon to test my camera on another inspire.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo