Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

NYS

Too cold for me in NY, its in the 80s here in SC now, having to run ac to stay cool at night to sleep. But too windy to fly. Like your video, some of your scenes with transitions are rather fast though.

Enjoy life and be nice

Did you film in multiple spots in the state or just a local shoot? Where in NY are you?

Too fast switching clips for my taste.

Barely have time to focus on one clip, then it's gone..

A bit like you found the function of transition filters for the first time and goes all out.

Otherwise it was nice clips. :)

ya, sorry to echo others same responses but I was just starting to take in the lovely shot and BOOM--another iMovie transition.;)
Ok--I can do better that that response:
Your shots are really nice, but they need to be longer. Personally, I'd stay away from fancy transitions as they take away from the shot. A simple cross-fade is ok here and there but every edit you make (and it's soundtrack) should have a rhythm to it. Not necessarily hitting the beats to the music, but sometimes that is nice too--I mean a rhythm to the shots and the story telling. We are telling stories--have fun with that concept.
Keep at it and you'll get better at it! Cheers, brother.

Last edited:
Nice video mate.
What programs are you guys using to edit your videos?
I've got next to no experiencing with editing software. Can someone recommend something that's easy to use for noobies like myself.
Thanks!

Nice video mate.
I've got next to no experiencing with editing software. Can someone recommend something that's easy to use for noobies like myself.
Thanks!

Adobe Premiere Pro CC here.

I've seen others use Apple iMovie or Final Cut Pro and others.

Nice video mate.
Thanks!
ya, sorry to echo others same responses but I was just starting to take in the lovely shot and BOOM--another iMovie transition.;)
Ok--I can do better that that response:
Your shots are really nice, but they need to be longer. Personally, I'd stay away from fancy transitions as they take away from the shot. A simple cross-fade is ok here and there but every edit you make (and it's soundtrack) should have a rhythm to it. Not necessarily hitting the beats to the music, but sometimes that is nice too--I mean a rhythm to the shots and the story telling. We are telling stories--have fun with that concept.
Keep at it and you'll get better at it! Cheers, brother.
Ill try

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips