Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

posting pics on this forum

Reaction score
Can someone pleeeeaase tell me how to post pics on this forum, I tried to post pics of my inspire on here a few days ago but it won't show up, I swear am doin it correctly. I took the pics with my phone, so it not something I downloaded or have to go to some website to find

Can someone pleeeeaase tell me how to post pics on this forum, I tried to post pics of my inspire on here a few days ago but it won't show up, I swear am doin it correctly. I took the pics with my phone, so it not something I downloaded or have to go to some website to find

I signed up for an account at imgur.com and then copy and paste the URL of the image into the "Image" icon box at the top of the post

First start a reply, then down below you should have a "upload a file" botton. Use that to upload the file then choose to either insert it as thumbnail or full image.

It won't work bladestrike!! HAHAHA this is pissin me off, cuz am on here lookin like a straight up retard wen am almost positive am doin it right.ok here's wat I did, I went to upload file it brought up this box that said "chose file" I tap that then basically I chose what file I wanna upload, I see all my pics, I click on it hit done then there's some weird status bar lookin thing on the top even when it stops it keep saying no file was chosen

You might need to resize the file first to a "sensible" size, it won't accept files >5MB.
It's slow too.

I thought about that and I checked the size they are only 3.2MB, it's just regular pics I took with my note 4, so I really dunno wat is goin on

I thought about that and I checked the size they are only 3.2MB, it's just regular pics I took with my note 4, so I really dunno wat is goin on
You're not dumb, I previously uploaded a picture of my new antennas successfully, just tried to upload same picture here but it gets about 2/3 uploaded and just stops…

Enjoy life and be nice

Thanks crashburn, hopefully u didnt choose that name because ur inspire crashed and burned, mine dont upload not even one pic, previously I was takin the pics in UHD thinkin that was too large then I went down to regular HD and still nothing so I give up, I really wanted to show everyone a few decals I got on my inspire but looks like it won't be happening unless some can show me another route

Thanks crashburn, hopefully u didnt choose that name because ur inspire crashed and burned, mine dont upload not even one pic, previously I was takin the pics in UHD thinkin that was too large then I went down to regular HD and still nothing so I give up, I really wanted to show everyone a few decals I got on my inspire but looks like it won't be happening unless some can show me another route
Haven't crashed yet, but could happen at any time, I'm not a very experienced pilot. I don't know what to tell you, except keep trying, could be something temporaily going on with forum server, or maybe publish your pictures to another server then post link in this forum

Enjoy life and be nice

Yea ill try again, am not the first person this happed to ive seen posts on here where members try to post pics and vids but theres nothing to see, its just a lil frustrating buts its ok as long as my I1 is intacked and perform like its suppose to thats my main concern

eab0b9865b243a5ac4a61bea8d84fb85.jpg

Works now???
I think the problem is you have to use the camera button, then select gallery on your Note 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1426542987393.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1426542987393.jpg
    578.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
So after I hit the "upload a file" button what do I do next
I am using my Note 4 to try to duplicate the process. I think I hit camera icon, then Gallery, then selected the picture, then held pic until menu popped up, then picked select all, and then hit the send button. Don't recall seeing the upload file, but that should also work.

Enjoy life and be nice

When I hit the "upload a file" button on the forum there is a camera icon, yes, but it prompts me to take a picture, I don't see any other camera icon

I'm having the same problem. .in the past I've downloaded several pictures. .not sure why it's not working now..I get the same message. .no picture was chosen. .

turbo. .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips