Problem RC Controler GL658A Inspire 1 V1

Reaction score
Hello
I have the problem with my RC inspire controler GL658A , I cant conecct my phone Iphone and Samsung with rc controler with usb cable, i tray 10-15 diferent cables for iphone or samsung nothing, when i put in samsung cable its only charging phone but when i oppen the dji aplication its write disconected, but when i put in iphone notinh hapen no charging or something else. I tray to restart controller with presing 4 button and turn it controller on but still nothing. I download a firmware on my usb and i plug in on my rc controller and i turn it on and waiting but still nothing. Can you hellp me i dont know what to do now.

sounds like the USB module on the back of the RC has gone bad. will need to purchase a new one and swap it out. like $50 part on ebay or other places

Reactions: Donnie Frank
sounds like the USB module on the back of the RC has gone bad. will need to purchase a new one and swap it out. like $50 part on ebay or other places
Thenx for helping i watch moduls but they are not under 110 $

can try to fix the usb by re-flowing the solder around the port. .. can sometimes help. I had the same issue, the HDMI board went and a new one fixed the issue.

If you are in the market, you might end up finding a whole controller for less than just the usb board.

Also make sure the back has the HDMI out board, the simple micro usb --- usb A boards will not work, some sellers swap them and then you will run into issues such as what you are dealing with.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Try first iphone.
Android phones or tablets are somethimes tricky.
You have to asign the USB port to The app