Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Problem with rc GL658C

Reaction score
Hello all, I have a problem with rc GL658C - if I press the C1 or C2 button quickly, everything is OK. If I press and hold the C1 or C2 button for a while, the RC disconnects from the phone and reconnects automatically. I replaced the HDMI board, but no changes, the same symptom all the time. Besides, everything works fine. Any ideas ??

Hello all, I have a problem with rc GL658C - if I press the C1 or C2 button quickly, everything is OK. If I press and hold the C1 or C2 button for a while, the RC disconnects from the phone and reconnects automatically. I replaced the HDMI board, but no changes, the same symptom all the time. Besides, everything works fine. Any ideas ??
For grins have you tried remapping both buttons to a different function?

D

For grins have you tried remapping both buttons to a different function?

D
Yes, no matter what function I choose, the effect is the same. A quick press of the button activates the function without any problems, but as soon as I hold it a little longer, it disconnects the phone from the RC. Even if the C1 and C2 buttons do not have any assigned functions, holding them down a little longer also causes disconnection.

Yes, no matter what function I choose, the effect is the same. A quick press of the button activates the function without any problems, but as soon as I hold it a little longer, it disconnects the phone from the RC. Even if the C1 and C2 buttons do not have any assigned functions, holding them down a little longer also causes disconnection.
Interesting. It sounds like maybe a short of some kind. Then again, maybe it's a "function." In 8 years of flying DJI drones, I don't think I've ever held down the C1/C2 buttons. Next time I'm flying I will try this.

D

Interesting. It sounds like maybe a short of some kind. Then again, maybe it's a "function." In 8 years of flying DJI drones, I don't think I've ever held down the C1/C2 buttons. Next time I'm flying I will try this.

D
You can see in the video what it looks like (YT)

You can see in the video what it looks like (YT)

So it looks like the disconnect is temporary in that it only lasts as long as you hold down the button. This MIGHT be a feature. As I said before, I'll try it on my drone next time I have it out.

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44