Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

PROP ADAPTORS

Reaction score
I seen on rc groups blade strike posted a pic of some prop adaptors does anyone know anything about these if so cld you let me know. I tried to look around for some info no luck not sure if these are released to the public or proto types

They are made for the E800 motors. The E800's are starting to ship. Spare props and the locks may take longer. It is my understanding that they will be standard equipment on future Inspires. You can however retrofit your Inspire with them when they are available. I will have mine to test on Monday. They were delayed in LA.

I understand the props and locks will be new, but why are they switching to the E800 motors on the new Inspires?

Wait, that the Inspire has the E800 motors I though was common knowledge.

Tahoe Ed, are you saying that's not the case and a production line change is being made to use them now?

If so, why? And what motor is on the early production run Inspires?

They are made for the E800 motors. The E800's are starting to ship. Spare props and the locks may take longer. It is my understanding that they will be standard equipment on future Inspires. You can however retrofit your Inspire with them when they are available. I will have mine to test on Monday. They were delayed in LA.

I get new inspire next week, possibly sending it tomorrow February 8
Maybe there are some changes to the new in relation to the first I got?:D:D

Ed was talking about the props. I was talking about the motors. The e800 are the inspire motors. This is why the prop adaptor and props bolt right up.

Now will the e800 props come standard? That is the question, we don't know yet.:)

Ed was talking about the props. I was talking about the motors. The e800 are the inspire motors. This is why the prop adaptor and props bolt right up.

Now will the e800 props come standard? That is the question, we don't know yet.:)

see when I get my new inspire. maybe i have new props:)

I think that right now the prop locks that DJI has sent to users are it. The E800 motors, props and locks just started to ship. It would take a little tome to change out the props and locks on the production units.

I think that right now the prop locks that DJI has sent to users are it. The E800 motors, props and locks just started to ship. It would take a little tome to change out the props and locks on the production units.

think you Thaoe Ed, that I get the new props and locks?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop