Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Prop guards anyone?

We bumped the inspire several times when flying in our warehouse when we first got it. Now this is what's in the brew to fix that. Our prop guards will provide 360 protection of each prop (great for flying in the wooded area or close to people). It's going to the 3D printing folks next week, let's see how it works.

3d%20view2_zpsnztdn0hx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

top%20view_zpsxtqokjol.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm interested. I also have a new set of the Smart Power prop guards that I'll be mounting and testing for a task next week, but certainly open to other designs. It's great that people like you are into trying out new ideas.

There are lots of interesting mods ideas on Shapeways too. It all makes the inspire platform and community stronger.

I was just showing that to a friend of mine who told me a story that one of the actors he was shooting almost ran into the props...he'd have been in the scarface sequels...maybe we'll look into this again. maybe a different material this time.

We bumped the inspire several times when flying in our warehouse when we first got it. Now this is what's in the brew to fix that. Our prop guards will provide 360 protection of each prop (great for flying in the wooded area or close to people). It's going to the 3D printing folks next week, let's see how it works.

why dont DJI produce and retail 360 deg prop guards for inspire 1, or is it a case they dont wish to produce something that is so worth while not only because it can help to save the aircraft or even people from harm all because they make loads of money from flyers that have unfortunately crashed and require their inspire repairing
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

The company is from Germany called "pimp-your-kopter.de"
"Rotorschutz" is german for "prop guard". They have a foldable set of prop guards now too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk