Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Question about best tablet to buy

Reaction score
I am new to the game, Can someone let me know the best tablet to buy? Just got my Inspire one and not sure where to begin. I am trying to decide if the nvidia shield tablet is the way to go or should I look into the EVGA?

I bought one last week. I'm not sure I like it. The camera image lags a bit. It's big and heavy on the remote. I much prefer the iphone 6 plus - image is smooth and doesn't lag. But I also use the Cinemizer glasses connected to the remote via hdmi port. I only need the phone/tablet for controls.

If you use a tablet, then you definately need a sun shade - that will be very large to give coverage. All that mounted on the remote makes it a bit awkward to handle.

I went for a Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Never had a problem; great video. Looking at putting a sun shade on otherwise you need to pick where you stand to really see the tablet well. Looking at the Cinemizer glasses but want to do a bit more research before I buy. The stuff in development by a number of companys at present is just getting better and better.

I have tried Samsung tab S 8.4, Nvidia Shield, nexus 9 which I returned and bought the Sony Xperia Z3 tablet that I'm very happy with but most the time I use my iPad Mini 2

Thanks for the advice, Just trying to keep up with what's trending at the moment. Seems to be a very dynamic discussion.

I have tried Samsung tab S 8.4, Nvidia Shield, nexus 9 which I returned and bought the Sony Xperia Z3 tablet that I'm very happy with but most the time I use my iPad Mini 2
Why did you return the Nvidia? I was ready to buy it, if you think the Sony is better I will hold off.

Anyone interested in selling me (even used) Shield TAB? Cannot find it in Brazil.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop