Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

quick test of my new Titan Switch Antenna

Reaction score
Just a mile and a quarter in an area where a mile has been pushing it in the past, I'm sure I could have gone further and I will, but wanted to take a calm flight just for fun, hope you enjoy.

Reactions: slim.slamma
It looks like it works well!
next flight will be longer, just got the 9 db whips. I was not completely in love yet to be frank. I had a number of dropouts and app issues that were disturbing. Had motor overload warnings at least 5 times during the flight, but they would be momentary and I just braved through them as well as the dropouts and green screens which I'm just saying are app bs quirks and a serious annoyance. Of course being the DA that I am I forgot to do a screen record so I could share it here, but I hope not to forget this weekend. Thanks for the positive words Jim I need them, hope the video was pleasing too.

OK here we go again, but of course by the time I took off battery was at 85% not to mention 20mph gusts both which kept me from my objective of flying over and around the sandbar, just short of it got the RTH low battery warning and I let it do it because of the wind. However the cool factor was the top speed I got on the way back, at one point just shy of 70mph. I added screen capture so you can judge for yourselves the benefits (or maybe not) of the Titan with 15" whips. Got so many warnings from this app and image dropouts ...... annoying hope you enjoy the video, if so please like and subscribe

Reactions: slim.slamma
I really liked the footage of the waterfront as you were returning. Very stable and good scenic coverage. Flying that far off shore scares me. I didn't even like being that far from sand, while flying floatplanes in Alaska! Anyway, good job and nice vid.

I really liked the footage of the waterfront as you were returning. Very stable and good scenic coverage. Flying that far off shore scares me. I didn't even like being that far from sand, while flying floatplanes in Alaska! Anyway, good job and nice vid.
Thank you so much Flightlogic, glad it pleased you. You know what they say, fly in a wide open space non populated space, I am lucky to have that (I think) and plan to milk it for what it's worth. Hopefully will get some real good footage to share.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207