Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

RC encryption error

Reaction score
FFS!

Just upgraded to new firmware 1.3.0 on AC and then tried to do the same on RC. Now have flashing red light on RC and "RC encryption error" on the app - it upgrades to 1.3.2 on RC but every time I restart the RC I get the flashing red light.

Surely this can't have fried my RC. (I attempted on my slave RC and it all works fine.)

These RC units cost £500 - are you telling me that a firmware upgrade is capable of derailing one completely? DJI your products can really suck sometimes.

Thanks, but no good :(

Everything works as expected but I keep getting the "RC encryption error" and constant flashing red light / beeping.

DJI you suck.

Thanks. No good though.

Everything seems to pair - I get full control of the AC. When the camera is connected it works but the picture is degraded a bit I think and there appears to be a poor connection.

Second controller works fine - even after upgrade.

- CONSTANT BEEPING IS DRIVING ME NUTS!

Surely there is a way to do a hard reset?

Looks to me like it's a hardware fail ... This is about the last straw for me. I've had three batteries replaced and now an RC (I expect). I'm about ready to sell both my I1s

Last edited:
Did you find a fix for this one?

I am experiencing the same thing when upgrading my RC to 1.4.0.10

Thanks. No good though.

Everything seems to pair - I get full control of the AC. When the camera is connected it works but the picture is degraded a bit I think and there appears to be a poor connection.

Second controller works fine - even after upgrade.

- CONSTANT BEEPING IS DRIVING ME NUTS!

Surely there is a way to do a hard reset?

Looks to me like it's a hardware fail ... This is about the last straw for me. I've had three batteries replaced and now an RC (I expect). I'm about ready to sell both my I1s

I have the same problem with 1.7.40,do you resolve yours problems with new update? Now I downgraded to 1.6.0 and works fine,but every time I try to upgrade to 1.7.40 I've red led with bep,bep,bep,bep etc...help me plz

I have the same problem with 1.7.40,do you resolve yours problems with new update? Now I downgraded to 1.6.0 and works fine,but every time I try to upgrade to 1.7.40 I've red led with bep,bep,bep,bep etc...help me plz

Update to V1.7

Reboot the controller twice after the update,

Enter DJI go and change stick mode to Mode 4, come out that menu and reboot again, go back in and set stick mode to mode 2 or your preferred mode, calibrate sticks and you should be good.

Reactions: quick_dry
Update to V1.7

Reboot the controller twice after the update,

Enter DJI go and change stick mode to Mode 4, come out that menu and reboot again, go back in and set stick mode to mode 2 or your preferred mode, calibrate sticks and you should be good.
I try,but 1.7 don't work ,I try to downgrade 1.5.80 and it works fine,then I downgrade to 1.6 and works fine...1.7 is the only one that not work,I'm thinking that this enscryption rc error is cause from the update? Is possible ? If I try to update with a different device ?

Can you just explain everything again

Craft Version and FW version
1st controller FW version
2nd controller FW version

Explain exactly what your trying to do and when you get the error

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry