Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

recording sessions

Reaction score
Does anybody knows how to record a flight session as seen on ipad app? I think a hdmi recorder would work but I'm looking for a cheaper solution.
Second question: does anybody has a "ruler" to calculate how many GB are necessary to record 30 min at maximum resolution? Or, what resolution best fit in a 64GB card for two 15 min. flight session?
Any idea welcomed

If you want to record the app output you can either use screen recorder software on the android platform. I could not get it to work on iOS. I also could not get the iPad to mirror the screen using HDMI when the video input was via the lightning connector.

well it's a start many thanks May I use your knowledge? using an android device (nvidia shield )do you know approximately how many GB microSD CARD should I use?

Does anybody knows how to record a flight session as seen on ipad app? I think a hdmi recorder would work but I'm looking for a cheaper solution.
Second question: does anybody has a "ruler" to calculate how many GB are necessary to record 30 min at maximum resolution? Or, what resolution best fit in a 64GB card for two 15 min. flight session?
Any idea welcomed
Screen recorder for ios:

Here is an example of the Shou recorder referenced here with a short flight around a local park. This was recorded on an iPad Mini 2. Note that hardware decode needs to be selected (in the Pilot App) (for me anyway). Also note around 2:27 the compass error and switch to ATTI. I never noticed this when flying. This is a great way to document flights...

Assistive touch just needs to be on whenever you want to do a recording i.e. turn it on before getting to it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth