Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Returned DOA TB47 to DJI, after 3 months the replacement has arrived...

Reaction score
Guess what..?
It's dead as well!
How the heck can QC at the DJI facilities be so poor that they repeatedly ship dead batteries to customers using (semi) professional equipment?
Admittedly, I haven't put the battery in the multi charger, but there is no response when the button is pressed; absolutely no sight og LEDs lighting up or flashing. I have to say that I almost expected this, based on my previous experience. Intelligent flight battery? Well, my a**...

So, the big question is what do I do now?
Return this one right away, or try a round of YouTube semi-confirmed battery magic?

Please advice...

Return it, you have one battery in your machine while flying, if a failure occurs because the lipo cells have been discharged to unsafe levels and you opened the battery to get it to charge, DJI may blame you for failure and not warranty the crash. Also if you open and they notice any signs of prying they may not accept the return. I recommend buying batteries from amazon, competitive pricing, you get them quick and if you have a problem they are replaced quickly.
Cheers

Reactions: tbenjaminsen
Return it, you have one battery in your machine while flying, if a failure occurs because the lipo cells have been discharged to unsafe levels and you opened the battery to get it to charge, DJI may blame you for failure and not warranty the crash. Also if you open and they notice any signs of prying they may not accept the return. I recommend buying batteries from amazon, competitive pricing, you get them quick and if you have a problem they are replaced quickly.
Cheers

Thanks for the sound advice.
Battery is now being returned, and a TB48 replacement is on the way.

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Reactions: Peterosorio94

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84