Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Seems DJI again takes us for a ride...

Reaction score
I have been watching the buildup to the release of the Inspire 1 with great interest.
I started to worry when they delayed the release. Seems my fears were justified, From what I have read to date and videos I have watched, DJI IMO again decided to release a product that they knew had faults. My guess now is (and its only a guess) DJI wanted to get a heads up with being the 1st kids on the block to release the Inspire 1 before walkera launched thier weapon.
Now again, all those of you who have been taken by their sales propaganda and invested heavily in a product that will have many issues in the future. I wish you luck. I cant imagine how it would feel to loose a $4000.00 + investment because a company didnt make sure it was right before taking your money. I do however know how it feels to watch a Phantom 2 shut down mid air and watch it crash to the ground in a million pieces. I hope some of you avoid that feeling.
Shame DJI shame !!!!!

How about we use this forum to assist our community rather than ***** about DJI. Take that crap elsewhere and post HELPFUL information instead. Just my two cents worth.

Reactions: Joola
I have been watching the buildup to the release of the Inspire 1 with great interest.
I started to worry when they delayed the release. Seems my fears were justified, From what I have read to date and videos I have watched, DJI IMO again decided to release a product that they knew had faults. My guess now is (and its only a guess) DJI wanted to get a heads up with being the 1st kids on the block to release the Inspire 1 before walkera launched thier weapon.
Now again, all those of you who have been taken by their sales propaganda and invested heavily in a product that will have many issues in the future. I wish you luck. I cant imagine how it would feel to loose a $4000.00 + investment because a company didnt make sure it was right before taking your money. I do however know how it feels to watch a Phantom 2 shut down mid air and watch it crash to the ground in a million pieces. I hope some of you avoid that feeling.
Shame DJI shame !!!!!

No, not everything is right...but get the Inspire 1, fly it....and then make a comment like this....

Yup, and stick to commenting in the flaming threads. We don't need a new thread for each person who has crap to talk about dji.

Reactions: fizzviic
Shame DJI shame !!!!!

Please stop bitching people!

I can see the attraction of running the Inspire 1 down at ever opportunity by folk who don't own it - at first it was by the folk who were moaning that it wasn't released before Xmas and they wanted one. Now that it is released it is about everything that is wrong and therefore encouraging doom and gloom. DJI must have shipped a fair few aircraft and I am pretty certain that the majority of people are happy and able to live with the gremlins. They will get ironed out - give these people a chance.

No matter how much testing is done there is nothing like the herd out there flying the Inspire to see how it behaves in various day to day scenarios. Nobody had to buy the Inspire upon release - everybody who paid up must have entertained the possibility of things been difficult for a while. This happens with every release of IOS, Windows etc.. There is nothing new about this.

I hope that people will make a bit more effort to be constructive instead of thriving on posting negative posts. The Inspire is in my opinion another level of UAV. It has made the leap from 'toy' to a much more capable aircraft. Yes it is $3000 but 5 years ago even if I had $15K I couldn't dream of having a aircraft that could achieve what the Inspire has achieved today with all the built in telemetry, HD Downlink that works over a mile and the stability in flight.

Reactions: Funnone
He certainly has crashed and is a pessimist. I had gladly bought a inspire1 to. Am very pleased with my inspire1. Please for the love!:D:D:D

Surely pilot error:D:D:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84