Setting Home Point Warning

Ok hope that everything will work out for you.Let me know.
(Ps(and this will give for sure reactions) I handtie my props surely and fly).I can't wait for those propguards.Also my dealer is flying the last six week without them and didn't have any problems.

Reactions: Soflms
After seeing the "garage door incident" on YouTube I'm nervous to let the beast fly itself. Call me paranoid, or maybe I'm just a control freak lol. I'll give it a shot today, I picked up my prop locks today and was happy to hear my dealer has the tb48 batteries coming soon. I'd be curious to see anyone else's screensshot however of it stating something other than 0.0 as a value where ours displays it.

Just start manualy and leave the auto take-off.
Start the Inspire and let it run for about 15 sec.
Full throttle 'till you reach about 4 mtr(12 ft) and let it hoover.
The "garage door" was flying with auto take-off.
And find a open space

Reactions: lrwskyfilms

I have never had an issue with the auto takeoff. But you must always be prepared to fly the craft. If you have that mind set you will never be surprised.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
I have never had an issue with the auto takeoff. But you must always be prepared to fly the craft. If you have that mind set you will never be surprised.

Ed, did you see my post in regards to the rth displaying as 0.0 when setting the home point? A few of us were having issues with this...

Ed, did you see my post in regards to the rth displaying as 0.0 when setting the home point? A few of us were having issues with this...

Everybody is saying you have to arm the motors and the rth altitude will be shown. I haven't tried it but will do so as soon as the weather breaks. Hope it works for you.

Everybody is saying you have to arm the motors and the rth altitude will be shown. I haven't tried it but will do so as soon as the weather breaks. Hope it works for you.

Thanks, but been there done that. a few pages ago... this issue goes deeper than that unfortunately

see pics on page 3

Softms, did you connect the camera to the controller to update (controller) firmware. It's one of the cables in your box (FireWire to USB).
If you've done this, then I suggest a test flight, clear of obstacles of course, and try a RTH. Good luck, I hope this works.
Peter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I did update the controller, it still shows 0.0 waiting to go try it in a large field... Thanks