Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Stitching multiple photos

Reaction score
I have been frustrated with Hugin software all day.
Can anyone tell a "dork" like me where to get the best results for stitching Inspire1 photos.
...Pete

Last edited:
I downloaded it and will have a try for you. when I get to some results I will post it here and try to explain what I have done. :)

Phatzo.....Thanks for your reply.
Hugin works .OK...but it wont compete the last "Panormama " stage to finalise the photo.
Either I am doing something really stupid like not saving the file prefix correctly or ?????.
Mine wont go past the save project stage and compile the final group .
Load photo.s.....join photo's.....edit..bend...twist...add ..remove....crop etc etc ..all working..
up to seven photo's without a problem...until it comes time to ..save project and finalise.
Then the other problem is the (*pto) file type...cant find software to open this type of file.
Tried PTgui software...really good....free trial version has a water mark.....Full version is 75 English pounds.
I will keep trying and will let you know it goes.
Hope you have better results mate. :D
...Pete

I have been using Microsoft's image composite editor. It's free and works relatively well!

This is from a job I did in a little town called Lucky Bay on South Australia's Eyre Peninsula
LuckBay%20Panorama%20Final1_zpsx5f1y7zm.jpg

you can try autopano giga, it's a beast on creating panorama, but the complete version it's not free

Hi JoffaDan.
Thanks for the info .
I have down loaded Microsofts ICE.
Upgraded pc to 64 bit processor....downloaded the Redistributables..........and it works ....great stuff mate.
A simple program with limited options , but if you have a good set of photo's (which the Inspire delivers) it all goes together easily.
I can now export the pano file and will be able to get it enlarged/ printed off for the customers.
Thanks once again mate.
...Pete
I will post my first pano when I figure it out......:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44