Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Super weak image transmission for the camera operator controller

Reaction score
As the title says, I would like to know how to solve that!
The transmission and video feed to the aircraft controller(master) is always perfect, but the video feed to the camera controller (slave) is terrible, lags a lot, is almost unusable!!! How cam I fix this?

As the title says, I would like to know how to solve that!
The transmission and video feed to the aircraft controller(master) is always perfect, but the video feed to the camera controller (slave) is terrible, lags a lot, is almost unusable!!! How cam I fix this?
You can't. It's a hardware problem that has never been (and won't be) addressed.
Please use the search function on the forum as this has been debated at length.
Basically it is an issue with the interleaved antenna nodes with 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz being printed on the same pcb on the same stub.
The only real reliable solution is to use and HDMI cable from the master to the Slave monitoring device

You can't. It's a hardware problem that has never been (and won't be) addressed.
Please use the search function on the forum as this has been debated at length.
Basically it is an issue with the interleaved antenna nodes with 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz being printed on the same pcb on the same stub.
The only real reliable solution is to use and HDMI cable from the master to the Slave monitoring device.
Can I plug a mini hdmi from the master rc to the slave rc and there will be video transmission???

Can I plug a mini hdmi from the master rc to the slave rc and there will be video transmission???
Sorry, that should have said Master to Slave monitoring device (now corrected).
No, you cannot plug an HDMI from the master to the Slave.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide