Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Surfing Edit

Reaction score
Website
www.to-vp.com
Did a practice run last night before the real swells start showing up here in SoCal. I ended up getting some decent clips for a first go so I put a quick edit together this evening. Let me know what you guys think. Edited in PP CC.

what are you talking about, i got way closer then you did. have to try all the angles. far away close, behind in front. besides when your filming a beach break the waves dont appear in the same spot every time like in yours so it's tricky to be at the right place at the right time. and i got video of a dude getting barreled so na naaa na na na :)

ah haha! Oh relax. I'm messing with ya. It's not a competition. That was my first go at it and that spot is tight so it's sketchy to get close because of the risk of running into the cliffs. Regardless this is how it's done in my opinion if you haven't seen Eric Stermans work.

Reactions: Carlsberg
yeah... thats pipline, filming that makes anyone look good. that kinda surf is no big deal when it happens every day. now catching a dude get tubed in ocean beach on camera, that almost never happen

ah haha! Oh relax. I'm messing with ya. It's not a competition. That was my first go at it and that spot is tight so it's sketchy to get close because of the risk of running into the cliffs. Regardless this is how it's done in my opinion if you haven't seen Eric Stermans work.

incredible waves!

Reactions: tbarnesarc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter