Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

T-Motor Carbon Fiber props

I haven't try to fly or test with my CF props, still waiting my new QR plates from Dronehi.re company same as LP plates and cheaper.

I use the Dronehi.re plates. They work fine, but I do not like the way they operated their company (the testimonials on their website are 100% fake and they are terrible at managing customer information, for example, they once sent out a mass email without BCC'ing the recipients so I basically have a list of all their customers now).

How do you like with your set up on 1448? Stable or responsive>

I love it. I have some issues sometimes with the prop hitting my X5 mount because of the length but no issues so far (over 250+ flights).

Very stable, quieter, higher top speed and acceleration. Responsiveness, I'm not too sure, it feels the same as the stock props to me.

Just be even more careful now because these blades WILL hurt someone really bad when spinning.

Reactions: japoyiii
I eventually found a German company selling t-motor 1448's for 48.18 Euros which is about £37.35 UK which translates to approx US$46.89 a pair :) plus 13 euro shipping.

Needless to say they are on their way to me as we speak :)

Just waiting for Droneh.ire to deliver my plates... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I've been flying with the dronehi.re adapters an t-motors 14x14,8's for a few weeks and loving the stability and responsiveness. The biggest difference to the stock setup is that the temperature of the motors seem the same after landing as they did before taking off.

I will also be upgrading the bearings to the Boca hybrid ceramic ones in the coming week to ensure the single point of failures that the motor/props represent are as good as I can make them.

Reactions: ash223
I've been flying with the dronehi.re adapters an t-motors 14x14,8's for a few weeks and loving the stability and responsiveness. The biggest difference to the stock setup is that the temperature of the motors seem the same after landing as they did before taking off.

I will also be upgrading the bearings to the Boca hybrid ceramic ones in the coming week to ensure the single point of failures that the motor/props represent are as good as I can make them.

Great minds :)

20161209_104535.jpg

If one of you could do a quick write-up on how to do this, that would be really helpful and appreciated!!

What are the sizes for the Inspire bearings? thanks.
5/11/5 (Bore 5mm, OD 11mm Width 5mm).
685ZZ's will fit (shielded)
Please do a search on the forum - there is a lot of information on this already including a video on how to replace them.

Reactions: japoyiii
I use the Dronehi.re plates. They work fine, but I do not like the way they operated their company (the testimonials on their website are 100% fake and they are terrible at managing customer information, for example, they once sent out a mass email without BCC'ing the recipients so I basically have a list of all their customers now).

I love it. I have some issues sometimes with the prop hitting my X5 mount because of the length but no issues so far (over 250+ flights).

Very stable, quieter, higher top speed and acceleration. Responsiveness, I'm not too sure, it feels the same as the stock props to me.

Just be even more careful now because these blades WILL hurt someone really bad when spinning.

How to order plates from Dronehi.re ?

I agree with 'emtea' above, dronehi.re were unprofessional to deal with but their product seems very good... I have had zero problems and done many, many flights. However, they have stopped manufacturing their prop adapters, dunno why. However, I messed up my order with them some months ago and ended up with three sets of surplus adapters - brand new/unused and still in their packaging. I will put a listing in the 'Classifieds' section for those interested.

I agree with 'emtea' above, dronehi.re were unprofessional to deal with but their product seems very good... I have had zero problems and done many, many flights. However, they have stopped manufacturing their prop adapters, dunno why. However, I messed up my order with them some months ago and ended up with three sets of surplus adapters - brand new/unused and still in their packaging. I will put a listing in the 'Classifieds' section for those interested.
I would buy a set if still available

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo