Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA TFR 7022

Reaction score
My B4UFLY app is showing a tfr over most of the west (Idaho Montana, etc). Sky vector and other apps/websites are not. The link in b4ufly also does not work. Anyone else seeing this?

Have a job in eastern Idaho tomorrow.

Attachments

• 4513DBE6-4093-4661-912D-D768EE2B4246.png
    4513DBE6-4093-4661-912D-D768EE2B4246.png
    5 MB · Views: 18
I think it’s on B4UFly just to say, “hey, there’s lots of fires in this region. Please check to make sure there’s no first responder activity B4UFly.”

Bizarre! Were other airspace apps showing the same TFR? B4UFly has gotten way better this year, but its early unreliability made me keep and use Airmap and others, both primarily and as backups

Not showing on anything else... Still showing on b4... who knows, I typically use air map or sky vector, just started using b4ufly as well.

Morning guys, figured id post the response I got from Kittyhawk. They actually responded in about 2 hours of emailing them... but our server blocked the email. See below.

Thank you for reaching out on this.

Occasionally, the team that handles this data for the FAA may enter a TFR with incomplete details. The system, by default, reverts the TFR to the TRACON area that's affected if it can't be displayed properly - in this case Salt Lake Center.

The team is aware and we'll get this corrected as soon as possible!

Good information to have.

Morning guys, figured id post the response I got from Kittyhawk. They actually responded in about 2 hours of emailing them... but our server blocked the email. See below.

Thank you for reaching out on this.

Occasionally, the team that handles this data for the FAA may enter a TFR with incomplete details. The system, by default, reverts the TFR to the TRACON area that's affected if it can't be displayed properly - in this case Salt Lake Center.

The team is aware and we'll get this corrected as soon as possible!

Good information to have.
Thank you; it was obvious the feds would not ground aircraft for thousands of square miles over a few fires or even security reasons. Presidential TFRs are very small.

Reactions: bigmadmax321

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44