Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Thanks Florida Drone Supply!

Reaction score
Fortunately I live close to @Florida Drone Supply and have used them for many purchases. I have had an ongoing issue with my Inspire 2 video, I was getting static, pixelating bands across my recorded video. DJI saw the images I provided them and came to the conclusion I have a Cinecore Processor issue and asked me to return it for repair, which I did. I am flying several jobs every week and contacted Michael at FDS. He offered me an Inspire 2 to use till I decided what I was going to do until I received my repaired I2 back from DJI, I am expecting at least a month and a half. I decided to buy a bare bones I2 without any other accessories from FDS to keep me flying and keep my clients happy. I am not sure if I will keep both after my repaired I2 is returned. It is very refreshing to know that there are still people out there that understand the urgency of other peoples situations and are actually willing to help.

You are welcome! We were happy to have let you use one for a while but certainly understand you are busy and needed non stop access to an Inspire 2 while yours is in for repair.

For anyone else interested, there is a product that is identified as an Inspire 2 only but the value for what you get seemed to be far less. So we just opened up a new Inspire 2 for @SanCap so we could sell him the aircraft only. This means we have the 2 new batteries (not in retail boxes) and the remote controller as well as the included charging system we will either just make into another dealer demo or can offer it to anyone else looking for those items as new and unused - but not in the retail packaging. They are still wrapped in the plastic that they arrive in when you get them with your Inspire 2 in the factory case. If anyone would like them at a discount, just send me a PM.

I have called Michael for help several times and without fail, he attempted to offer assistance, even during the Irma storm. I cannot say thank you enough!

You are welcome! We were happy to have let you use one for a while but certainly understand you are busy and needed non stop access to an Inspire 2 while yours is in for repair.

For anyone else interested, there is a product that is identified as an Inspire 2 only but the value for what you get seemed to be far less. So we just opened up a new Inspire 2 for @SanCap so we could sell him the aircraft only. This means we have the 2 new batteries (not in retail boxes) and the remote controller as well as the included charging system we will either just make into another dealer demo or can offer it to anyone else looking for those items as new and unused - but not in the retail packaging. They are still wrapped in the plastic that they arrive in when you get them with your Inspire 2 in the factory case. If anyone would like them at a discount, just send me a PM.

do you have any extra lenses? been shopping around for Olympus 9-18mm

Hey Patrick. We have one of those lenses that we picked up right away when it was announced (and before we knew it was not a power zoom - manual zoom only). It has been put on an X5S a few times and possibly tested on a GH5. We also have the balance kit for it. Send us a message if you are interested in that one...thanks!

Reactions: SanCap
Fortunately I live close to @Florida Drone Supply and have used them for many purchases. I have had an ongoing issue with my Inspire 2 video, I was getting static, pixelating bands across my recorded video. DJI saw the images I provided them and came to the conclusion I have a Cinecore Processor issue and asked me to return it for repair, which I did. I am flying several jobs every week and contacted Michael at FDS. He offered me an Inspire 2 to use till I decided what I was going to do until I received my repaired I2 back from DJI, I am expecting at least a month and a half. I decided to buy a bare bones I2 without any other accessories from FDS to keep me flying and keep my clients happy. I am not sure if I will keep both after my repaired I2 is returned. It is very refreshing to know that there are still people out there that understand the urgency of other peoples situations and are actually willing to help.

If you have one, you have none.
Keep it and always bring a backup!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadpoetryweb