Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

the second remote

Reaction score
the left joystick controls the panning of the camera left to right ,the right joystick controls the up and down
then you can configure the c1 and c2 with a few selections,but what about the rest of the switches.(besides record or photo)
is there any thing else. Its a shame one cannot configure any function on either controller

I have my second controller set to tilt up & down on the left stick fwd & back, roll the camera left & right on the left stick left & right. The right stick is set to pan on the left & right. The still & video buttons function as normal.

I have everything working great but find that the one thing I surely wanted to work also was the ability to set the gimbal % to a slower rate but this feature does not work on the slave transmitter but does on the master. Its odd that DJI talks about the slave unit being used for the camera operator but did not allow the gimbal % to be adjusted by the slave TX..
Otherwise as I said all the other gimbal features work fine and the C1 and C2 buttons work too.

Reactions: damoncooper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207