Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
As a cinematographer shooting with a 12.5 stop dynamic range cameras is not much, when picking the right time a day and lighting conditions and use proper filtration can make a big difference.

Here are some test I have been doing with the X5 camera with different lenses.
For now I used the following glass :
15mm f1.7 DJI
45mm f1.8 Olympus
14-42 Zoom Olympus
+ ND and POLA

I also did some test with D-Log and other modes I will post some of the resuls in future videos, stay tooned!!Aerial cinematography examples shot By: DP Diego Torroija with a DJI Inspire 1 Pro Drone.

For more info on the gear used please go to the aerial section of:
www.usphotograph.com

Quadcopter Drone (DJI Inspire 1) - X5 Integrated DJI 4K capable Camera (optional Dual- Operator)

As a cinematographer shooting with a 12.5 stop dynamic range cameras is not much, when picking the right time a day and lighting conditions and use proper filtration can make a big difference.

15mm f1.7 DJI
45mm f1.8 Olympus
14-42 Zoom Olympus
+ ND and POLA

I also did some test with D-Log and other modes I will post some of the resuls in future videos, stay tooned!!Aerial cinematography examples shot By: DP Diego Torroija with a DJI Inspire 1 Pro Drone.

www.usphotograph.com

Quadcopter Drone (DJI Inspire 1) - X5 Integrated DJI 4K capable Camera (optional Dual- Operator)

Ill join with Ralph on that. Very nice.

Reactions: Diego torroija

15mm f1.7 DJI
45mm f1.8 Olympus
14-42 Zoom Olympus
+ ND and POLA

www.usphotograph.com

Thats pretty funny coincidence, I am using the exact same glass as you while adding the Olympus 12 mm to my arsenal. Time of day and good filter selection can make or break a shot. Agreed sir!

Reactions: Diego torroija

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido