Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Tired of retracting those legs?

Reaction score
When I first got my inspire i thought the flat-pack design was pretty cool. Soon i realized it's such a hassle. So when we started to design the backpack for inspire 1, we wanted the drone to go straight in. today we finished the inner core modeling and here is a sneak peak. we'll name it "Inspak", the big brother to our "phantompak".
Here is a sneak peak, enjoy your weekend.

Daz@Bestem Aerial

Last edited:
Now, to be able to leave the props on LOL
That's what these are for
a7544182-144-_DSC2272.JPG

Quick release, props

Reactions: DustyVisor
very cool, i was imagining something similar the other day. perfect for the car, quick deploy. are you designing the camera to stay on? yes please

Last edited:
They are test units for the Inspire sent by Dr. Turbo from the E800 propulsion system. At this point they are not available individually.

When I first got my inspire i thought the flat-pack design was pretty cool. Soon i realized it's such a hassle. So when we started to design the backpack for inspire 1, we wanted the drone to go straight in. today we finished the inner core modeling and here is a sneak peak. we'll name it "Inspak", the big brother to our "phantompak".
Here is a sneak peak, enjoy your weekend.

Daz@Bestem Aerial

This looks very cool. Are you planning to manufacture a back pack did you say? Are you considering a hard case too?

very neat design. For me the issue is not putting the legs down, it takes all of 2 seconds. If there even is an issue, it is connecting the camera, props, and locks every time. Will the camera be able to stay on, as other have asked?

They are test units for the Inspire sent by Dr. Turbo from the E800 propulsion system. At this point they are not available individually.

Ed, I've noticed the E800 are for sale and available from the DJI store. Is this a mod for the Inspire? Can I, and is it advisable to replace the 3510s with the E800? Thanks!

thanks for all the response! Yes itd be made as a backpack, probably on the market by April. Now I wanted to leave the camra on too, but would need to design a way to secure it. Now you have asked, let me go back to the drawing board. Keep giving me inputs plz.

Well, gogowanda. If you're back on the drawing board, PLEASE, make a light design for a backpack for the motorcycle users! It's a must ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry