Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Unable to "Enter Camera View" on new app

I have the same problem on an Android Galaxy S2. After update first time I tried to video, the screen freezes then I get the blue screen of death and a reboot. Funny how I still can connect to the camera if I load Litchi! Does not sound like a USB issue to me....

Hi all!

Im a new owner of inspiere 1 with X3 camera, and the problem is i can't get to camera view on my mobile app "Dji GO" with my phone ( Samsung galaxy S5 ; Android 5.0 ) Can anyone help me out , witch mean's i cant even start it... help :))

Hi all!

Im a new owner of inspiere 1 with X3 camera, and the problem is i can't get to camera view on my mobile app "Dji GO" with my phone ( Samsung galaxy S5 ; Android 5.0 ) Can anyone help me out , witch mean's i cant even start it... help :))
Welcome to the forum.
I assume you have both the remote and Inspire turned on and your tablet connected when you try this?
If you do not, the first time you try to enter camera view you will be unable to unless everything is connected and powered on.

I have deleted your other duplicate post.

Welcome to the forum.
I assume you have both the remote and Inspire turned on and your tablet connected when you try this?
If you do not, the first time you try to enter camera view you will be unable to unless everything is connected and powered on.

I have deleted your other duplicate post.

Hello!

The Inspiere and remote are ON and the divice where is the APP is a phone not a tablet and thank you for such fast response :)

Hello!

The Inspiere and remote are ON and the divice where is the APP is a phone not a tablet and thank you for such fast response :)
Does your gimbal move when turning the wheel at the top left of the remote and is your remote light solid green?
If the answer to the above is yes have you enabled USB Debugging on your Android device?

Still nothing, but i find something interesting on fly school, take a look.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-17-20-04-35.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-17-20-04-35.png
    232.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_2016-01-17-20-04-24.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-17-20-04-24.png
    311.8 KB · Views: 24
Still nothing, but i find something interesting on fly school, take a look.
For some reason it appears as though your app thinks it is in simulator mode.
Try uninstalling the app again, then connect your device to your PC and deleting every folder within DJI Go. In fact delete the DJI Go folder completely.
Then do an install and see it that works.

Ok, i delete the APP install it agien to none effect.

I have take my friend iPhone 5s but i forgot to turn on the debbuging on iPhone if it was nessery to, but also no effect.... I did contact DJI support yesterday they told they need to check if servers are ok for this app and give me some feedback today, if all fails i got broken unit ?:(

I had similar issue and had to return the controller due to usb port defective.
The simulator will not run unless you connect to the aircraft which you cannot thus the message.

When you connect the aircraft of the controller the Go app should launch if it does not most likely a bad usb port. It took three weeks to send and receive a new controller from DJI.

so is there finally a solution to this problem? i mean the problem that there is no camera page on the dji go app.

I just bought a new phantom 4 today and is having no luck also to get camera mode on after starting everything up as they said to do.Any help out there?My phone is a Samsung Galaxy A5 and a Android 6.0.1 version.Thanks

Hi I'm new here.I have the same problem with not connected showing up on camera mode.I just bought a new phantom 4 and I did everything to start up as they said but no luck.My phone is a Samsung Galaxy A5 in Android 6.0.1 version.Any help out there.Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips