Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Unusual camera movements

Reaction score
Hello, I have about 10 flights on the Inspire with no issues. This just started to occur. The camera does abnormal movements. I can't narrow it down because one time I tried it and it worked fine. I have calibrated the IMU a couple times. Any ideas? Thanks.

Last edited:
Shut it off quickly, what I've noticed is the contact springs may get pushed off of their center or accidentally contact together when you install the camera. Try removing the camera & look at all the contact springs. Then carefully & gently try pushing on them to make sure they're retracting straight & are no getting stuck. I'm really surprised there no insulators between all those contacts & the contacts are 2.0mm center-center so not much play is allowed...

Wormwood

Blackhawk. I believe you did not mean to offend sirnikolas with your title.
Who made sirnikolas the forums PC police.
He has had inappropriate content removed in the past.
Maybe the threads title should have been.
Special Needs Camera Movements
If you do not wish to contribute to the thread. Move on.
Some on this forum are playing the numbers game

Blackhawk. I believe you did not mean to offend sirnikolas with your title.
Who made sirnikolas the forums PC police.
He has had inappropriate content removed in the past.
Maybe the threads title should have been.
Special Needs Camera Movements
If you do not wish to contribute to the thread. Move on.
Some on this forum are playing the numbers game
I'm not offended and I certainly ain't playing the numbers game. I just find the wording inappropriate.

I certainly did not mean to offend and honestly did not realize it was inappropriate until it was pointed out. I apologize.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sirnikolas
It's all good mate. I know you didn't mean to offend anyone. Just wrong choice of word :p

Have you checked the contacts on the gimbal and the cam as wormwood has suggested?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop