Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

v1.2.0.17 Firmware update failure ... solved.

Reaction score
i just tried to update the firmware from .16 using ios 1.0.2. manual restarted the bird at the end and now the bird is stuck in flashing yellow.

flashing yellow according to the manual is no link to RC therefore i try to link it with the remote coz thats what necessary to relink again after firmware upgrades from the 'how to upgrade firmware pdf'

i press the link button on the bird with the rc linking counting down but the rc and the bird just are talking and failed to link.

what can i do?
please help or if anyone has the same experience ?

I was able to update my TX but when I updated the inspire it went through the series of beeps but then it went to a solid beep and I don't think it did the firmware because what I heard was that gimbal should be 1.13image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
I was able to update my TX but when I updated the inspire it went through the series of beeps but then it went to a solid beep and I don't think it did the firmware because what I heard was that gimbal should be 1.13
No, your versions are correct. On the aircraft only "Air OFDM" has changed from 1.03 to 1.06.

Hey blade so mine isn't updated? If that's true I have erased the card and tried to reinstall but doesn't recognize the firmware like it is already updated?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members