Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Waiting is the hardest part

Reaction score
Website
www.wheelsee.net
I ordered my Insipre on Friday, it shipped UPS Ground from Phoenix to where I live in Baltimore.

It should be here at the latest by Friday.

I've read over all the forums and manuals from DJI.

This has been the longest week of my life.

Reactions: davidbarwin
Congrats! And yes the waiting part is hard…….. first for the Inspire to arrive and then the second controller to arrive and then for your extra batteries to arrive and then the new firmware to be released. But it is worth all of the "waits". ;-)

Reactions: wheelsee
Congrats,but be prepared to wait more if you want batteries and proplocks etc.
Happy flying and hopefully you have some good conditions to fly

Well the good news is the seller threw in an extra battery since I paid for the dual controller model and he only had the single controller model.

Also the one he's sending me does include prop locks so I'm good to go in that respect.

Reactions: davidbarwin
I ordered mine from helipal.com along with 3 spare batteries, prop locks and all the usual stuff. It arrived in New Zealand 3days later. Couldn't be happier with the inspire if I tried. Stupid compass error will hopefully be sorted out during one of the future firmware updates. Apart from that I love it.

Congrats,but be prepared to wait more if you want batteries and proplocks etc.
Happy flying and hopefully you have some good conditions to fly
Prop locks are now included in every kit. You'll either find it in your sealed box if its the B version or, the shop will include it in your purchase if it's the first version.

Congrats on your purchase wheelsee!
Happy flying!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter