Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WARNING IOS 11.2.5 Do Not Update.

Groundstation Pro still seems to work on my iPad Pro 9.7 and Inspire 1. Go has no connectivity with the remote at all. I just verified Go4 for my Mavic is working on both my iPhone 7 and iPad, so it seems to be only an issue with Go and/or the Inspire 1.

I usually wait until the IT department at work approves iOS updates after being burned by many app developers, not just DJI. Since IT was quick to approve 11.2.5 it seems a little odd that DJI Go is having problems.

Yes, I have 8 birds and their is only one I haven't flown as yet and that is my M600 Pro, so will be doing that today to make sure it works ok too!
Awesome, 8 birds?!!!! how do you keep up with all of them?

This probably explains the issues I've been having recently. GO has had a few problems but Autopilot and Litchi flat do not work anymore. I reached out to DJI support about it but they said they don't recommend using 3rd party apps and wouldn't help me.

Reactions: Reno775
I have the same problem on the Crystalsky. Inspire 1
I tested my Inspire 1 with the CrystalSky 5.5 with all current FW and had no issues at all.
And happy to report that Inspire 1, DJI Go 3.1.27 and iOS 11.2.5 are once again functional.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigdz
Go app doesn't connect (at all) on my end, everything reads N/A. However, when I reconnect and start up Litchi app everything works, as it should.
Same here. Get “disconnected” error and everythting is NA. Managed to get another ipad on ios 11 and it’s ok. Though it didn’t let me pass 50m distance. Already delete and reinstall the app and relogin but same issue. Switch over to litchi and all good.

Any news about the functionality on iOS? I my iPhone 7+ has its own glitches I’m hoping gets fixed with the iOS update

There was an update that came out later on the week of January 28 that probably fixed the problem. However I had to uninstall/reinstall the app to finally clear things up. Of course doing that I lost all my setup and had to reenter everything. I've done 4 flights since then and had no issues.

I just got my Inspire 1 home, loaded DJI Go on iPad, iPhone, and zen pad. No issues yet but then again didn't get much past the trainer.
Despite reading the manual twice ( I cried both times when I got to the ending) seems like I need to go back and study up some more - good lord these are complex birds. I'll take her out on first flight, aside from test flight, tomorrow.

There was an update that came out later on the week of January 28 that probably fixed the problem. However I had to uninstall/reinstall the app to finally clear things up. Of course doing that I lost all my setup and had to reenter everything. I've done 4 flights since then and had no issues.

Yes, it does fix it. But the trick I had to do before reinstalling it is I had to log out of the old dji go app first, deleted it, powered off the ipad, then restart the ipad and install the new go app. I had to do it in that order to finally fix it.

Yes this is now resolved as stated if your continuing to have issues delete the app, reboot the device and then download the app again.

It’s been resolved on all models now with latest Go Apps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
technologyacair