Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Weird lines on iPad app

Reaction score
hey all, I'm having a really weird problem with my inspire at the moment. Every so often some surfaces in the app will have lines appear through them. It sometimes gets so bad the entire screen can be covered. The pictures themselves come out perfect. It's just through the app.

Has anyone had this happen to them? I've reset everything and upgraded the firmware it's made no difference.

Since the camera seems to be taking photos normally, I presume it's something with lightbridge. Anybody have this before or know how to sort it?

I'll attach a picture to show what I mean. This picture was taken indoors just to illustrate the problem. It happens outdoors with perfect signal aswell.image.jpg

hey all, I'm having a really weird problem with my inspire at the moment. Every so often some surfaces in the app will have lines appear through them. It sometimes gets so bad the entire screen can be covered. The pictures themselves come out perfect. It's just through the app.

Has anyone had this happen to them? I've reset everything and upgraded the firmware it's made no difference.

Since the camera seems to be taking photos normally, I presume it's something with lightbridge. Anybody have this before or know how to sort it?

I'll attach a picture to show what I mean. This picture was taken indoors just to illustrate the problem. It happens outdoors with perfect signal aswell.View attachment 1736
That's the over exposure warning!:p
Anything with zebras showing will be blown out (over 100% luminance) and thus over exposed.
Turn it off in the app if you don't want it but it is a great tool to aid correct exposure.

Reactions: smurfirl
Ah cool thanks, was thinking it might be something simple like that. thats perfect. Thanking you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08