Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What kind of control does the slave controller have?

Reaction score
So I currently have an inspire 2 with just the standard controller and a crystalsky ultra bright. I know I want to upgrade to a cendence controller with my cs and then use an iPad with my standard controller but in the meantime I was curious what the sticks on a slave controller does....can you set the left Stick to be left/right up/down camera movement and right stick to zoom?

Reactions: Phil DeVore
That’s a great question and I would like to know the answer myself because I also have a Cendence remote along with the standard remote.
Hopefully someone will help us both out and post it

Ive heard the firmware on a cendence does not allow for easy use of a standard remote as a slave. In theory you are supposed to be able to. DJI was supposed to release an update to fix it so you could easily mix and match controllers. Have not heard if they have or not but can find out more info for you guys tomorrow!

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Ive heard the firmware on a cendence does not allow for easy use of a standard remote as a slave. In theory you are supposed to be able to. DJI was supposed to release an update to fix it so you could easily mix and match controllers. Have not heard if they have or not but can find out more info for you guys tomorrow!

I would appreciate any further information about that please.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk