Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What settings do you prefer on the control sticks?

For me it's because you need the inspire powered up to run the simulation. But more importantly is the translation to a much larger learning visual. The ipad i have is simply to small to be intuitive enough for me.

I use AirPlay from my GO iPad to display the DJI flight sim on my wall-sized TV via Apple TV. Immersive and works great.

I would advise taking the camera off though, to avoid wear and tear and minimize battery usage. You can go for many hours this way on a single DJI battery.

Since it uses the actual Inspire FC chip and FW you can try things like execute CSC in flight etc to see how they'd work (and what to avoid).

You can also play with all the various trim and gain settings from the safety of your coach.

I use AirPlay from my GO iPad to display the DJI flight sim on my wall-sized TV via Apple TV. Immersive and works great.

I would advise taking the camera off though, to avoid wear and tear and minimize battery usage. You can go for many hours this way on a single DJI battery.

Since it uses the actual Inspire FC chip and FW you can try things like execute CSC in flight etc to see how they'd work (and what to avoid).

You can also play with all the various trim and gain settings from the safety of your coach.

Can i ask if you have any lagging issues with apple tv + airplay? Also, does the app allow wind simulation?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla