Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What shall I buy next ?

Reaction score
I own t600 for 2years now and it really serve me well.. Completed countless mission and making money for me... now I am looking for getting another quad copters for my company...

Shall I get another t601? Or p4?

It would be great... But the only problem it .. It use 6 battery... That cost too much to fly...

Reactions: Advexure
Can anyone tell me the difference between the m100 and m210. Is it feasible to spend the extra money for the m210.

Can anyone tell me the difference between the m100 and m210. Is it feasible to spend the extra money for the m210.

There are many differences between the M-100 and M210. Telling us what your intended use would be a great place to start. Are you preparing for industrial work, inspections and such, is cinematic imaging part of your plan?

The M100 is basically based on the old Inspire platform N series flight controller platform , the M200 is the new generation, unless you need specifically DJI Guidance with SDK Go with the M200 series as that's the future.

This week we've been doing a whole bunch of demoing with the M210 running the XT and Z30 and it's been quite impressive. Next week we're off to Vegas to put the aircraft through some 100+ degree testing. Cendence has also been everything we hoped for and functionality with M210 running dual payload has been spot on (I2 running Cendence still has some functionality kinks to work out but nothing that can't be resolved by the time standalone Cendence units are shipping for those looking to use them with I2).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar