Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Who here has a perfectly operating Inspire 2 after the latest updates ?

I'm using the a IPad Mini 4 with no other programs other than Mail in the background. I'm using a sunshade as well. The outside temp was 87.

Granted this is an improvement, but it is still not right. Yesterday, on another forum, it was noted that the error occurred with the new IPad Pro.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I am simply lucky. After ronin RS211 pointed this out, I did some extensive tests. On the Spark, Mavic, and my I2, all with no issues. This is quite strange.

Reactions: BarryBittman
Having dealt with this issue for some time, I personally will not assume it has been fixed until after several flights. I appreciate your insights and posts.
Barry

Reactions: deltalimatango
Having dealt with this issue for some time, I personally will not assume it has been fixed until after several flights. I appreciate your insights and posts.
Barry

Anytime. This is a great forum. If you want insane, go over to the Mavic, or Spark groups on Facebook. It makes you wonder why people are allowed to buy drones in the first place. This weekend, I will do more testing and see if I can duplicate the warning. I am using an iPad Mini 4 like you but I have nothing on it except the Go App and a few more things that are part of iOS.

Well, I just updated to the latest n greatest this afternoon and so far in two test flights everything seems to be working OK. Position hold didn't seem to be quite as accurate, but then I've had 25mph+ gusty winds so it's not the best weather for testing stability/hold in.

Needed to reset a few parameters, and looks like I may need to tweak the sensitivity and exp's slightly, but other than that, so far so good.

I've flown a few times since the latest Go 4 update 4.1.5.

For the first time in a while, the I2 with an iPad mini 4 seems to be functioning well without errors or dropouts unless I fly over certain areas where signal errors typically abound as evidenced by Airdata UAV data analysis. I find this program to be useful for tracking trends and testing areas of interference that would otherwise not be apparent.

At present, the I2 seems to be working without CPU FULL messages. In all fairness however, we are experiencing a relative cool spell with daytime temperatures that have dropped into the 80s. I am waiting to test on a warmer day.

Hopefully this recent improvement will not be correlated with temperature. Further testing will tell. I still remain skeptical but hopeful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamarisCia