Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Whoa! Headplay

My Headplays came in last Monday. I can attest that these are a game changer. I have a set of Fat Shark Dom's that I fly with my Disco Pro an QAV250. I also had a pair of Zeiss Cinemizers. The Headplays blow them away. I preordered back in March and received mine as batch 1. I am taking these with me to Belize next Friday hoping to get some great shots!View attachment 2190View attachment 2191
Bloody awesome mate! I ordered white too. Still waiting...

Reactions: turbodronepilot
So let's get some reviews!
I'm using the cinemizers now and would like to know what your impressions of the hp,s are

I have the Sony hmz-t3w and they are pretty awesome. But like the Shark HD's there is a little blurriness depending how you adjust and the angle you view. I will be curious to see how these compare especially for the price point! At 250, it's a no brainier!

The cinemizers have a great picture but the field of view is less than I like. I have been reading on other forums where the picture seemed fuzzy,blurry to some on the headplays but I think this is an SD picture they are referring to so I'm eager to hear how clear the picture is in hd coming from the i1.
I really would like a larger fov but I'm not wiling to give up clarity in the process.

There is no blurriness at all. It's perfectly clear when coming directly off the Inspire's HDMI feed. I even connected the HDMI output on my Macbook just for kicks, and all the operating system text, and even web pages, were clear and legible. My previous set of goggles was the Fat Shark Dominator HD set, and there is simply no comparison. Headplay without question looks goofier, but when you're strapping any goggles of these sorts on your head, you're pretty much throwing any cool factor you may have accrued out the window. For $250 it's a steal.

I'm about go not show...
So let's go....
I don't fly my inspire to look cool..
although it is cool looking. ...
I have a pair of Fatshark's dominators for sale..
E me if you're interested. ...

Reactions: sirnikolas
getfpv.com
I have been buying from Tim for a couple of years now. Great company and really on top of their stuff.

My Headplays came in last Monday. I can attest that these are a game changer. I have a set of Fat Shark Dom's that I fly with my Disco Pro an QAV250. I also had a pair of Zeiss Cinemizers. The Headplays blow them away. I preordered back in March and received mine as batch 1. I am taking these with me to Belize next Friday hoping to get some great shots!View attachment 2190View attachment 2191
Thanks for sharing Keith! Just curious do you wear glasses and if so, do they fit inside the HP ok?

Thanks for sharing Keith! Just curious do you wear glasses and if so, do they fit inside the HP ok?
I do not wear glasses, but I brought them to my local dealer last week cause one of the guys there wears glasses and has not been able to utilize any other kind of fpv google/device. The Headplays worked great with him. He was pretty excited that he can finally fly fpv. edit he ordered a set.

I do not wear glasses, but I brought them to my local dealer last week cause one of the guys there wears glasses and has not been able to utilize any other kind of fpv google/device. The Headplays worked great with him. He was pretty excited that he can finally fly fpv. edit he ordered a set.
Great! That is good to hear! I ordered mine from RangrVideo on June 2nd. Was told a couple weeks wait

I am moving to a different city on the 15th so I better wait until I'm settled in the new place before I order. If I knew I could get them before I moved I would order them now. I wear glasses but luckily I have had no problems with fatsharks or the cinemizers by taking my glasses off but then I can barely focus on my ipad so being able to leave my glasses on would be great! :cool:

Reactions: sirnikolas
I reckon you'll be alright.
Does that mean you think I would receive them before the 15th?
I think i will call them to see how their setting for inventory and if they thought they could get them to me before the move.

Sorry mate I was referring to wearing the Headplay's with glasses. I believe there's a 2 week wait on black and red and there's no eta on white as it's the most popular colour of the 2.
Give'em a buzz. You've got nothing to lose. Or alternatively, get them sent to your new address so then you don't have to wait longer than you have to ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc