Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Whoa! Headplay

Ha! I ordered mine. I am changing the name of mine from headplay to birth control goggles. Because wearing them will most definitely reduce headplay. You won't be able to get anyone pregnant wearing these things. But thats ok. Because the two activities don't particularly mix anyway - that is - headplay and foreplay. =)

Put it on the other threads, why not here too? Got loose lips tonight: #CigarCityBrewing
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433897317.839413.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ha! I ordered mine. I am changing the name of mine from headplay to birth control goggles. Because wearing them will most definitely reduce headplay. You won't be able to get anyone pregnant wearing these things. But thats ok. Because the two activities don't particularly mix anyway - that is - headplay and foreplay. =)

I'm so confused.....!

rock on!

headply-hd-07.jpg

Reactions: sirnikolas
Just as we suspected! Look at the chick in the background smiling and thinking "what a dufus".
Definitely not a chick magnet! :D

That's actually his wife, so it doesn't really matter haha!

Like I told my buddy yesterday when he said I'm going to look ridiculous wearing these: So? I already have a hot wife!

If you have a wife out doing with you what you enjoy most, you are a lucky man
I'm almost positive that is the owner of GetFPV and his wife and employees in the background. That was taken at the CFL FPV meet in Leesburg, FL back in late Feb. That's where I got to try the Headplays with my Inspire and yes they are awesome. Is it Friday yet?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop