Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X4S Gimbal Pan Broke after Firmware Update (Beware!)

Yeah, it's breaking X5S too and DJI refuses to admit they have an issue... even one of their testers is trying to tell us it's fine, lol... more of the same from DJI.

Reactions: ReesAerials
What is it braking and I noticed the throttle isn't as responsive as it was before mine one download with the remote on I had to shut it off I think they just put too much stuff on one firmware it went to 85% and stopped I unplugged it after about 15 minutes plugged it back in and had to cancel it and refresh with the remote off

The camera gimbals are going nuts... the camera module up front is cooking... knowing DJI, who knows what else.

Reactions: dkotinsky
I'm not going to fly mine until it's fixed. There no point, plus I don't want to do any damage to camera or Inspire . The head seems to be heating up more than I ever noticed before. Probaly motor overload or something.

I dont care about speed too much myself. My best filming is done on Tripod mode.

Reactions: EDDSkitz
I'm not going to fly mine until it's fixed. There no point, plus I don't want to do any damage to camera or Inspire . The head seems to be heating up more than I ever noticed before. Probaly motor overload or something.

I dont care about speed too much myself. My best filming is done on Tripod mode.
100% a motor overload... I deal with servos at work, there's a gain setting in the programming gone awry....

Last edited:
Reactions: dkotinsky
What is it braking and I noticed the throttle isn't as responsive as it was before mine one download with the remote on I had to shut it off I think they just put too much stuff on one firmware it went to 85% and stopped I unplugged it after about 15 minutes plugged it back in and had to cancel it and refresh with the remote off
Mine did the same exact thing! not the flying, but stopped at 85%

Reactions: Ftolino

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeganSugde