Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5 on a V1 issue

Reaction score
Everything works fine except it seems like the CG is off ... the bird wants to Yaw to the left during flight and the pictures are a bit tilted to the right... nothing that cant be fixed during editing but its more of an issue for recording.... she holds perfectly still in gps. Any suggestions? Other then calibrations

Everything works fine except it seems like the CG is off ... the bird wants to Yaw to the left during flight and the pictures are a bit tilted to the right... nothing that cant be fixed during editing but its more of an issue for recording.... she holds perfectly still in gps. Any suggestions? Other then calibrations
Assume you have ruled out the obvious.... Compass, IMU and full stick calibration first?

it happens sometimes to me as well ! and sometimes everything is fine?? did find a solution yet? may the wind conditions were stronger in the first case… anyway my main concern these days is the really really short fly time when: between 6 and 10 min depending the battery type… difficult to get used to it... specially after flying a lot with my magic pro…
is the X5 really to heavy for our « old » Inspire 1 ?
at least I can use it on my Osmo if not I would have regretted to upgrade my inspire with an X5 even with a high aperture opening lens like the Lumix G Leica DG Summilux 15mm f/1.7 ASPH.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla